Diane Estey is the owner and lead designer & planner of Delicate Designs. Diane has been planning and decorating for the last 20 years in Treasure Valley, Magic Valley, McCall, Sun Valley, Montana, Philadelphia-PA and Ft. Lauderdale-FL.
Diane is a dedicated and motivated professional in the Event Décor & Planning Industry. Her experience and knowledge in the industry allows her to see your vision and helps her to create beautiful events while keeping the client’s budget in mind. Diane’s experience includes but is not limited to the planning, coordinating & designing of rehearsals, weddings, receptions, corporate gatherings, social and fundraising events, & décor staging for homes.
Diane Estey: Owner/Planner, Coordinator, Designer & Decorator
- Adjunct Instructor – CWI (College of Western Idaho) Event Planning – 2015-2016
- Coordinator – Your Wedding Experience–David Tutera (Wedding Planning Institute) – 2016
- Adjunct Instructor – Wedding Planning Institute- Lovegevity – 2015-2016
- Professional Project Manager, certificate – University of Phoenix- Idaho – 2008
- Floral Designer, certificate – Floral Design Institute, Seattle, Washington – 1999
- Better Business Bureau: Accredited Business member – 2010-2016
- Better Business Bureau: Business member – 2017
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)-Member – 2010-2016
- International Association of Wedding & Event Professionals (IAWEP) – 2011-2016
- Institute of Wedding & Event Design & Decor-(IWED), certificate and accredited – 2012
- Winner of the CMUS Talk of the town award – 2011-2017
- Winner of The Brides Choice Award (Wedding Wire) – 2013-2016
- Winner of The Couples Choice Award (Wedding wire) – 2014-2015, 2017
- Winner of The KTVB’s Seven’s Best Award (Wedding Planner Category) – 2013
- Board Member of The Wedding Party Show (Décor & Design of stage)– Boise-2013-2016
- Member of Wedding.com.
Casey Davis is our Planner and Coordinator for the Treasure and Magic Valley.
Casey has 3 years of experience working with Idaho Central Credit Unions, Monthly member Appreciation Events.
With an eye for detail and a strong since of organization; Casey is able to help you to create the event of your dreams; by showing you how to transform your vision into a reality. With his experience and education, Casey is able make sure that all aspects of your event are executed professionally and efficiently; all while maintaining a precise budget.
We welcome Casey!
Planner and Coordinator 2016
U.S. Career Institute Certificate – Professional Wedding & Event Coordinating -2016
Stevens-Henager College – Business Management & Accounting – 2011 – 2013
American Marriage Ministries – Ordained Minister – 2016
Destiny has been designing & decorating Weddings and Events for 6 years in the Treasure Valley, McCall, Eastern Idaho and Sun Valley.
Destiny is a dedicated and motivated professional in the Event Planning Industry. Her experience and knowledge in the industry allows her to see your vision and helps her to create beautiful events while keeping the client’s budget in mind. Destiny’s experience includes but is not limited to the decorating & designing of weddings, receptions, corporate gatherings, social & fundraising events.
We offer a large RENTAL inventory.
Owner/Designer at Idaho Décor Rental (Our preferred decorator)